Hello Optimus L5 ii users! We all know that Optimus L5 ii is one of the most popular phone of LG. But there are some issues with the current android version. Those are GPS and Wi-Fi issues. So now LG released Jelly Bean 4.1.2 . This version fixed the previous issues and come with new features.The new features are
- Control over internet data consumption
- Movie, Music, Album UI improved
- Fix the issue of GPS and Wi-Fi
- Added features in Google now
- This firmware upgrade is only for Optimus L5 ii so it should be installed only this device other wise it may cause damage.
- This OTA update is completely safe to install on your device and has been tested successfully.
- It is advisable you to upgrade your phone at your own risk as we’ll not be responsible for any problem caused during this up-gradation.
Steps To Update Optimus L5 ii with Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Official:
- Download the drivers of Optimus L5 ii (If Laptop ‘ll not recognize your phone)
- Download the Vroot Software from the mgyun Website
- Enable Debugging mode in your phone
- Install Vroot in your C-drive(recommended)
- Click and launch Vroot Software and Connect your Optimus L5 ii to Laptop
- A notification ‘ll appear about new Android OS Update
- Then click on that and go forward
- Follow the next given simple steps for updation of Optimus L5 ii
- After done with update un-plug USB from Laptop
Now Your phone is updated with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Android OS. If You find any difficulties during this whole process let us know by commenting.